Quadrant Mini Bar
- 4 Torus™ style optic LED lightheads which provide outstanding signal strength and light spread
- New Magnetic Mounting System allows mini bar to conform to uneven mounting surfaces providing more fitting options. Great for volunteer vehicles!
- Easy to Install! 9 foot cord with plug-in lighter switch that allows you to select among 19 flash patterns
- Available in Red, Blue, or Amber lens (or Clear Lens with Amber LEDs)
- 4 LEDs per light module
- Polycarbonate lenses and base
- Magnetic/suction cup mount and Permanent mount standard
- Magnets spring loaded to allow mini bar to conform to uneven mounting surfaces
- Includes 9 foot straight cord and plug-in lighter cord with flash pattern selection switch built in
- 19 selectable flash patterns to choose from
- The only siren amplifier system with dual tone capability, low frequency, electronic air horn, plus additional built in specialty tones all in one box – that provides phenomenal audio impact especially at intersections and when traveling through high ambient noise conditions
- Unique tones or tone combinations – (3) low frequency tones and special tones such as CommandAlert and Air Horn, can be activated while your primary siren tone is running to really grab a driver’s attention
- Works with one set of standard size speakers – no need to install special large speakers – saving you a tremendous amount of time on installation and space where the speakers are mounted
- Eight Universal Dual Tones (Wail, Yelp, Hyper-Yelp 1, Hyper-Yelp 2, Hi-Lo 1, Hi-Lo 2, Hyper-Lo 1, Hyper-Lo 2)
- Three Low Frequency Tones (Synchronized 1/2 Frequency, Low Frequency Yelp and Low Frequency Wail)
- Eight Low Frequency Time Out settings (7.5, 15, 22.5, 30, 37.5, 45, 52.5, and 60 seconds)
- Operate the electronic Air Horn independently of the primary siren (by itself as an alert) or while the primary siren is in full operation
- Unique CommandAlert and Yelp Stop tones
- Additional tones are available when the Banshee operates with a Code 3 Z3 Siren
- Universal Dual Tone operation with most industry standard sirens
- Eight individual tones for each of the Code 3 Z3 tone push buttons (Wail, Yelp, Hyper-Yelp 1, Hyper-Yelp 2, Hi-Lo 1, Hi-Lo 2, Hyper-Lo 1, Hyper-Lo 2)
- All inputs can be configured for positive or negative activation
- Comes with Banshee amplifier box, power control harness bag, and CAT5 cable
- Code 3 C3100 Speakers are now capable of producing low frequency tones. At 6.3” x 6.3” x 3” they fit in a variety of locations.
Click HERE for more products in the Code 3 line
Pinnacle Mini Lightbar
• Magnetic mount has Cig plug with 3-position rocker switch (on, off and flash pattern advance)
– Red LED indicator light and 10? cord length
– 4 extra strong magnets each with an 85 lb. pull each to prevent the bar from slipping or moving
• Permanent mount with 12? cable with bare wires for hard wire installation
• Fusion II Technology – optic for a bright, extra wide output
• Non-volatile memory – recalls last flash pattern used
• New! EPL7100 SAE Class 1 Certified
Click HERE for more products in the Soundoff Signal line
Models 11.1200.000 / 11.1200.008
- 368 high-intensity LEDs in each mini bar.
- Amber models meet SAE J845 Class 2 standards.
- Low-profile design improves fuel efficiency.
- Solid-state flasher has seven strobe-type patterns.
- UV-resistant polycarbon dome with gasket.
- Extruded aluminum base.
- LEDs available in amber, blue, green, red and white.
- Permanent-mount models have a 10’ power cable.
- Magnetic-mount models have a 10’ straight power cord with a fused cigarette lighter plug with POWER & MODE switches, and four 90 lb.- pull magnets.
- End power cord location.
Click HERE for more products in the SHO-ME line
Model D-44 Cyclone Speaker
- Patent Pending Cyclonic Expansion chambers
- Ultra Compact Design – Only 3” deep
- Rugged glass filled nylon housing – will not rust!
- User Replaceable rear facing driver
- 6 Custom fit brackets available
- Output: 100 Watts
- Impedance: 11 ohm
- Dimensions: 6.6” x 6.6” x 2.9”
- Exceeds Acoustical Requirements: SAEJ1849* / Title 13 Class A* / Approved with SVP sirens
ULB9S Star Burst® Mini-Phantom Undercover LED Lightbar
- Perfect for undercover or unmarked vehicle applications with overhead center consoles
- Low profile – Less than 1” high
- For interior applications only
- Specifically designed to mount in front windshield, on passenger side
- No drilling required with vehicle specific visor brackets!
- 12’ Cigarette plug adapter with on/off switch and pattern switch
- 35 Customer selectable flash patterns
- Dimensions: 15/16”H x 9”W x 1-3/8”D
- Weight:Less than 1lb.
- Voltage:12V DC
- Amp Draw*: Averages 0.6 – 1.3 Amps Max
- Color Combinations: Amber, Blue, Green, Red, White